Ever wanted to make your very own knickers, well now you can. With simple sewing techniques, using cotton fabric, some knicker elastic and a small piece of cotton jersey you can have a gorgeous pair of handmade knickers
What you will need:
- Sewing machine threaded and working. If you require to use one of our machines, please advise us when booking as we have a limited number of machines available at this time.
- A sewing kit if you have one
- Half a metre of cotton lawn fabric
- A small piece of cotton jersey (cut out t-shirt material is great)
- Zip and piping will be supplied.
What we provide:
- White lace knicker elastic
- A pattern for the knickers
Beginner/intermediates – you must have experience of working with a sewing machine or been on our Get to know your sewing machine workshop first.