NEW The Wimborne Coat By The Avid SeamstressRegular price $26.00
Named after the beautiful Dorset town, The Wimborne Coat adds an injection of style while keeping you warm on those chilly days. Fully lined, this coat will envelope you in cosy comfort, while dropped shoulders and a cocoon shape ramp up the style stakes.
The Wimborne Coat features a beautifully shaped collar travelling down the front of the coat, and in seam pockets to carry the essentials. The Wimborne Coat is perfect for those wanting to make their first coat and our step-by-step instructions will guide you along the way.
Pattern Sizes - UK 6 - UK 26
Skill Level - Confident Beginner
Light to heavy weight woven fabrics.
- Woven Fabric - please scroll through the images to review the fabric and lining requirements for the sizes.
- Thread to match fabric
- Iron-on interfacing (light/medium) UK6-14 1.2m / UK16-26 1.3m
The Wimborne Coat is oversized so please ensure that you take your body measurements and then compare to the finished garment measurements. It is common to size down for this coat as it has plenty of ease. If you are unsure of the size to make please email your measurements to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you.
- Sewing pattern sheet printed on high-quality 60gsm pattern paper (irons/pins beautifully)
- Step-by-step instruction booklet with beautiful drawings
- All encased in a re-closable envelope
The Wimborne Coat Sewing Pattern includes step-by-step instructions with drawings.