Plymouth Frocktails Spring 2020 is taking shape.
We have the perfect venue for our evening do, being held in the Wardroom of Seco lounge just a stones throw from Make at 140 shop. It is the perfect venue for a fun evening do.
We have also been working really hard to pull together some amazing prizes for the raffle. You are automatically entered into the raffle when you buy a ticket and there will be lots more options to win more tickets on the evening.
I can assure you, you are going to want to be entered into this raffle.
Our first announcement for our Frocktails Raffle is for this…….
The Brother 2104D Overlocker.
This has been donated to us from the fantastic team at Brother UK and is a wonderful machine to use.
With all of the following features
- 3 or 4 thread, cut and sew overlock stitches
- Uses standard sewing machine needles
- Fast and Simple Lower Looper threading system
- 4 colour threading guide
- Perfect overlock stitches on all types and weights of fabric
- Stitch width 5.0 - 7.0 mm
- Differential feed for perfect seams on virtually any fabric type, eliminates the wavy or stretched appearance of stitches on fabrics
- Retractable knife
- Thread tension lever
- Free arm / Flat bed
- Bright LED light to illuminate the sewing area
- Thread twist protection and needle plate separation for improved sewing quality
- Lightweight, compact machine with carry handle
- Presser foot pressure adjustment
- Blind Stitch Foot (optional feet) for finishing and hemming in one operation
- Common snap on presser foot
- Tool kit
- Built-in accessory storage
The other really key things about the Brother sewing machine are
- The differential feed allowing you to use different kinds and weights of fabric and still get the same high quality seams without any issues.
- The option to overlock with and without cutting.
- A nice selection of stich options.
- Compact and portable.
We are really lucky to have the support from Brother sewing machines, we sell their amazing machines and use them in our workshops and just love them.
We have a whole host of raffle prizes to announce in the coming weeks so do keep an eye out and if you haven’t got your tickets yet we are starting to get busy so get booking now!