Vilene Iron On Medium Soft Weight Interfacing - G405Regular price $2.00
Vilene G405 Iron On RECYCLED Fusible Interlining is a non-woven fusible interfacing with a medium hand. Soft and extremely versatile, this interlining it is perfect for use on small parts of clothing, and the front panel of jackets in wool and silk (lightweight to medium weight) fabrics.
Colour: Charcoal | White
Length: 1m | 25m
Weight: 42 g/m²
Composition: 65% Polyamide, 35% Recycled Polyester
–Soft, versatile interlining for front parts of jackets, as well as for small parts of clothing, craft and needlework.
–Lightweight to medium weight fabrics
– Nonwoven made of synthetic fibres – 65% PA, 35% recycled PES
– Shape retaining
– Flawless fit
– Strong yet adjustable hold
1. Place the Vilene G405 Recycled interfacing with the coated side on the wrong side of the fabric. Cover the entire area with a damp cloth.
2. Press each area for about 8 seconds, being careful not to move the iron (iron setting: wool/cotton).
3. Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 30 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly. We recommend to test the products before starting processing!
Iron settings:medium heat 8 seconds
– Machine wash 40°
– Dry cleanable