ZENITH Blouse & Dress Pattern by Maison FauveRegular price £16.50
Zenith... the beauty of the sun at its peak, a set of darts that unfold and give a crazy look. The women's dress pattern offers 2 versions: a dress for a figure that has a dog and a blouse so easy to wear every day. Each version comes with 3 sleeve finishes... it's a real summer outfit from sunrise to sunset!
- Short sleeve and elbow sleeve versions of the dress 1m95
- Dress version with long sleeves for a fabric without pattern direction 2m, and for a fabric with pattern direction 2m10
- Short sleeve blouse 1m10
- Elbow-length blouse 1m15
- Long sleeve blouse ¾ 1m35
- 1 button for the back or a small hook
- An invisible 40 cm zip to close the side of the dress version only
CHOICE OF FABRIC :
Viscose, cotton, tencel, linen, silk and for the blouse version a pretty openwork fabric as well. Rather soft fabrics, which will flatter the delicate work of the darts and the fall of the skirt. In all cases, choose a fabric that marks the folds well with the heat of the iron.
NB: the blue guipure version is worn with the BLUSH bottom dress pattern (products sold separately).
SEWING LEVEL :
Intermediate level for the blouse and advanced for the dress, the technical points are the sewing of the bust darts, the invisible zip of the dress and the assembly of the gathered sleeves.
The pattern ranks from 34 to 46 and is made for a stature of 1m65.
THE SEAM ALLOWANCES ARE INCLUDED IN THE PATTERN AND ARE 1CM, 1.5CM FOR THE MIDDLE BACK AND 2CM FOR THE BOTTOM HEMS (DRESS AND BLOUSE).